It was a pleasure to host Nathan Bostock, Chief Executive Officer of Santander UK who met with Campus Directors to discuss the urgent need to support the UK’s growing Knowledge Economy. CEO of Oxford Nanopore Technologies, Gordon Sanghera joined the group to talk about his company’s ambitious expansion plans and why Harwell Campus is part of that journey.
Harwell Hosts Santander UK and Nanopore Technologies
7th May 2019 | News
- Harwell Campus Recognised by Government as a World-Leading Location for Life Sciences
- Science Minister Visits Harwell as Government Invests £81million in New Advanced Imaging Centre
- Harwell Scientists Celebrate Successful Launch of UK-Built Solar Orbiter
- Zeus Groundbreaking Heralds New Phase of Development at Harwell Campus
- Harwell Space Cluster on Track to Hit 2030 Target of 200 Space Organisations and 5,000 people