Fully-funded online Scale Up Network and Support
These sessions are for business owners with a level of trading history, who are looking to truly take their business into the next stage of growth, and who believe they would benefit from sound advice and knowledge sharing from experts and fellow business owners as to how they can go about doing this. Sessions will focus on:
- Growth objectives and priorities
- Core challenges and obstacles to growth (within and outside of your control)
- Innovation and diversification
- Growth enablers
- Planning and growth strategy execution
How will the Network and Support group work?
Cohort spaces are limited to 10-12 individuals in order to maximise the benefit for those participating. Applicants may be required to complete a short questionnaire to help assess suitability and compatibility. You may also receive a phone call as part of the application process.
Registration for this peer support series closes at 5.30pm on Monday 27th June 2022.
Dates & Structure
Meetings are held virtually via Zoom. Your input is hugely appreciated and valued by your peers, therefore, you MUST be able to attend all 6 sessions.
Subject matter and dates:
- Growth objectives and challenges – Wednesday 29th June – 10.00-12.00
- Refining business strategy – Wednesday 13th July – 10.00-12.00
- Client acquisition and retention – Wednesday 27th July – 10.00-12.00
- Recruiting and retaining talent and skills – Wednesday 10th August – 10.00-12.00
- Optimising operational effectiveness – Wednesday 24th August – 10.00-12.00
- Financing growth – Wednesday 7th September – 10.00-12.00
For more information about the eScalate programme, visit: www.oxfordshirelep.com/escalate