Offering brand new research and development space, with suites suitable for office, laboratory, engineering, R&D, assembly and clean rooms.
The Zephyr Building is located in a high profile position on the Harwell Campus forming part of a wider 400,000 sq ft phase of development including The Quad. This is an opportunity for both start-ups and established businesses to become part of a cutting edge collaborative community driving the global future of science and technology.
Available from 3,000 sq ft, suites at Zephyr will be delivered to shell for bespoke fit-out, or prefitted to occupiers requirements.
- New R&D space, offices and laboratories from 3,000 square feet are available with flexible first floor accommodation
- Suitable for light engineering, R&D, laboratory, assembly, clean rooms and offices
- Flexible unit sizes
- Car parking on-site
- Loading door access
- Flexible first floor space fitted to occupier’s requirement
- Available shell for bespoke fit-out or pre-fitted to R&D, office or laboratory standard
- Broadband: substantial bandwidth available on campus
- Services: Mains water, gas and 3-phase electricity with substantial power capacity
- External compound areas available
- Enterprise Zone status